Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wisdom Born


"Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth. When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water. Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth, before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust f the world" (Proverbs 8:23-26).

Wisdom was "brought forth" before the universe was created. The picture we are given is of a birth. Before God created the oceans, rivers, mountains, hills, and the dust of the earth, he birthed wisdom. This tells us, "first things first."

That was true then and it is true today. If we desire to explore the depths that life offers; to swim the "oceans" of God's truth, we must have wisdom. If our dream is to cross the "rivers" that block our journey, we must have wisdom. In order to climb to the heights of life's "mountains," wisdom must first be ours. With wisdom the world was created and in wisdom life in the world is to be lived.

Whether you are ready to face life's depths or heights, wisdom must first be yours. Let wisdom be born in your heart today as you experience the life God has given you.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet website! I discovered it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any guidelines on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to have there! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog helps to low people. You can use their services in your work. You can read about all details of their service.

    ReplyDelete